Sunday, August 29, 2010

Hi everyone!

Welcome to my new blog. I want to use this space to keep readers updated about news with my books, and perhaps share stories from the real world of airline flying.(If you haven't read my BIO, I'm an active airline pilot).

The big news right now is the release of my new book, Fly By Wire. It was released on September 6th, and is the beginning of a series. The plot centers around the crash of a new cargo airplane, and while I don't want to give too much away here, I've already had a number of readers write and ask the same thing--could this really happen? From a technical standpoint, I would maintain that it can.Let me know what you think of this book, as well as my others at WardLarsen.com. I answer every contact.

Okay, here's my trivia question of the month. How fuel efficient is a commercial airliner compared to a car? The answer in my next post. Cheers til then!

No comments:

Post a Comment